Minuteman EnSpire EN600 Stand-By 600 VA UPS With 6 Outlets
$ 101.77 $ 44.10
Brand MINUTE MAN
PN / MM-EN600 *
This item has been Discontinued by the Manufacturer. The recommended replacement is MM-EN550. Call for availability.
This item has been Discontinued by the Manufacturer as of 09/13/16. The MM-EN550 is currently the replacement model.
Minuteman® Enspire 600 VA 120 VAC UPS system is low-cost high performance UPS line with 6-outlets for mounting, designed to provide battery support along with spike and surge protection.
Minuteman® Enspire 600 VA UPS system is ideal for workstation computers, small servers and network devices. System measuring 12" x 4.8" x 3.4" has a small footprint and is uniquely designed with outlets on the top for required placement.
- Input voltage: 120 V
- Output voltage: 120 VDC
- Power capacity: 300 W/600 VA
- Input plug type: 5-15P, USB port
- Output connector: 3 x power NEMA 5-15 (UPS), 3 x power NEMA 5-15 (surge)
- No. of internal batteries: 1, battery size: 12V/4.5Ah, battery recharge time: 8 hours
- Back up time: 3.2 minutes (full load), 8.9 minutes (half load)
- Dataline surge protection network: RJ-11, form factor: Desktop, max energy dissipation: 320 J
- OS required: Windows 8 (32 bit/64 bit), 7 (32 bit/64 bit), Vista (32 bit/64 bit), Server 2008 R1 (32 bit/64 bit), Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Windows xP/2000/2003, Red Hat Linux, SuSE Linux, FreeBSD, and other Unix/Linux systems
- Two transformer-friendly spaced outlets perfect for AC adapters
- Fax/modem protection
- Built in USB communications port
- Power factor correction (PFC) guards internal UPS components from stress and damage
- Dimensions: 3.35"H x 4.84"W x 11.97"D
- Applications: Voice and data networking, servers, sensitive electronics
- Operating humidity: 0 - 95%
- Certifications and standards: RoHS compliant
- Includes Minuteman® SentryPlus™ software for power monitoring and control
- Weight: 7.05 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years limited